WHD Implementation Guidance for certain provisions of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The WHD FFCRA frequently asked questions document was updated on March 28th and April 3rd. The new content further clarified the definitions of an “emergency responder” and a “Federal, State, or local quarantine or isolation order.”
WHD Temporary Rule for implementing certain provisions of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The temporary rule codified in regulation previously released guidance concerning New Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave.
ETA Implementation Guidance for certain provisions of the CARES Act
- The new Unemployment Insurance Program Letter outlines provisions of the CARES Act as it relates to administration and eligibility criteria for state unemployment insurance programs, including Pandemic Unemployment Assistance.
OSHA Interim Enforcement Guidance for Respiratory Protection During COVID-19
- The interim enforcement guidance is designed to help combat supply shortages of disposable N95 filtering face piece respirators.
- It further provides recommendations for utilizing alternative classes of NIOSH-approved respirators, as well as N95 respirators that have passed the manufacturer’s recommended shelf life.
Information on the SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll. SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities.
Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
COVID-19 Guidance for Retail Workers
OSHA Poster (Spanish) Aimed At Reducing Workplace Exposure to the Coronavirus
Interim Enforcement Guidance for N95 Respirators
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Labor COVID-19 office updates